Recipe by mmleverette
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. The rosemary, chocolate and almond combination make this coffee cake a winner. It is so quick and easy to make that you can have it ready anytime friends drop by. The Reynolds Wrap Non Stick foil makes clean-up a breeze and can even be used to wrap leftovers but I bet you don't have any!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (large flaky type)
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch round cake pan with Non-stick Reynolds Foil. Separate the biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in the center of the pan. Cut the remaining biscuits in half, forming 14 half-circles. Arrange the pieces around the center biscuit like flower petals. Brush melted butter over the tops of the biscuits.
- In a small bowl, combine the almonds, granulated sugar and minced rosemary. Mix well and sprinkle over biscuits. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl melt chocolate in the microwave in 10 second bursts until smooth. Combine with confectioners' sugar, cream cheese and heavy cream. Blend until smooth adding more cream, if needed, to thin. Drizzle glaze over the warm coffee cake. Serve while warm.