2 hrs 6 mins
coy krueger's Note:
we were supposed to bake these in my foods class but ran out of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and sugar together with electric mixer.
- 2Add egg and beat with electric mixer.
- 3Add vanilla and milk and beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt.
- 5Stir with a spoon, the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- 6Place dough into lock seal bag. refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
- 7Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 8Lightly flour dough board.
- 9Using a floured rolling pin, roll out half of dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 10Cut into desired shapes with floured cookie cutters.
- 11Place cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets and sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar.
- 12Bake 6-8 minutes, or until touched lightly in the center of cookie with finger the imprint does not show.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Roll-Out Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g