Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
we were supposed to bake these in my foods class but ran out of time.
Make and share this Chocolate Roll-Out Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream margarine and sugar together with electric mixer.
- Add egg and beat with electric mixer.
- Add vanilla and milk and beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt.
- Stir with a spoon, the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Place dough into lock seal bag. refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly flour dough board.
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll out half of dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes with floured cookie cutters.
- Place cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets and sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, or until touched lightly in the center of cookie with finger the imprint does not show.