Recipe by SilentCricket
I posted this recipe as a result of a request for "Church Windows." I made this one Christmas ages ago with a friend and maybe it's time to make it again! These would look so attractive on a goodie plate for family, friends, or for a holiday get-together! (You could use different colored miniature marshmallows to reflect whatever season it is!) (Times do not include time in freezer)
Top Review by Mysterygirl
DH liked these better than I did but he's into Rocky Road and I'm not. If you like marshmallows this is a great recipe to try. Just be sure to beat the egg into the chocolate mixture like crazy so that it doesn't cook before it gets mixed in.
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten well
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 bag miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
- Add egg and beat well.
- In separate bowl, mix the sugar, nuts, and marshmallows.
- Add chocolate mixture to nut mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle sheet of waxed paper with coconut.
- Put chocolate mixture onto waxed paper and shape into roll.
- Twist ends of waxed paper to seal.
- Wrap in additional sheet of waxed paper if desired (Should look like a big taffy roll!).
- Place in freezer and keep there until ready to slice.