Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really easy and so tasty!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until softened. Add brown sugar and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture, beating until mixed well.
- Spread batter in greased pan. Sprinkle chocolate pieces evenly over the batter.
- Place in oven for approximately two minutes (or just until chocolate pieces soften). Remove pan from oven. With a table knife, swirl the chocolate pieces.
- Return the pan to the oven. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on a cooling rack. Cut into bars and serve.