2 hrs 10 mins
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
Your family and friends will love this rich ricotta and cream cheese chocolate pie recipe. It’s the perfect after-dinner delight to serve at your next gathering. From The Olive Garden Website: http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/featured_recipe/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in a bowl. Shape inside 9” pie plate. If crust is too crumbly, add a small amount of butter so crumbs will hold together. Bake at 375F for 8-9 minutes until lgihtly browned. Allow to cool.
- 2COMBINE ricotta, confectioner’s sugar, and almond extract in a bowl and set aside.
- 3COMBINE almonds and chocolate. Chop together in a food processor; do not chop too fine.
- 4FOLD together cheese mix and chopped almond & chocolate and chill.
- 5WHIP heavy cream until stiff. Fold into ricotta and chocolate mix half at a time.
- 6SPOON into chilled crust and let sit overnight before serving.
- 7Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ricotta Pie (Olive Garden Official Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.2
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 12.4 g