Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
From top of Hershey's can.
Make and share this Chocolate Ricotta Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Sprinkle crumbs on bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Process ricotta until smooth in food processor.
- Add yogurt cheese, egg whites, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla. Process just until well blended.
- Pour over crumbs.
- Bake 50 minutes or until edges are set.
- Turn off oven. Leave in oven with door ajar for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- YOGURT CHEESE: line a non rusting colander or sieve with double thickness cheesecloth. Place yogurt in colander over a deep bowl. Refrigerate until liquid no longer drains from yogurt -- about 24 hours. Discard liquid.