Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipes was given me by a friend; i've not tried it yet.
Make and share this Chocolate Rice Krispies Squares recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows, stir until melted and well blended.
- Add choc.
- chips and stir till melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, add cereal stirring until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press into buttered 13x9" pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
I halved it so I wouldn't be tempted to overeat (ha) and it made a perfect small pan. Also melt the butter & marshmallows in the microwave because it's much less messy! These are great and satisfy a need for something crunchy and sweet. Thanks for posting!
Very nice and tasty
These were really good. I followed the recipe exactly and they had the perfect amount of each ingredient. Just the right amount of chocolate for us. Will make again and again!