Recipe by ~Bliss~
This recipes was given me by a friend; i've not tried it yet.
Top Review by Jennabelle
I halved it so I wouldn't be tempted to overeat (ha) and it made a perfect small pan. Also melt the butter & marshmallows in the microwave because it's much less messy! These are great and satisfy a need for something crunchy and sweet. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (250 g) packageof reg. marshmallows (about 40)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, more if you prefer
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows, stir until melted and well blended.
- Add choc.
- chips and stir till melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, add cereal stirring until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press into buttered 13x9" pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.