Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was made on a dare because my 9 year old son said that he needed me to buy rice krispy Squares from the store like his friend Moms did. Well as it turned out my rice krispy squares were a hit with his friends and their mothers. I must be old because I never dreamed you would buy Rice Krispies squares from the store when they are so cheap and easy to make from scratch. I've made two batches in two days and I haven't had a chance to take a picture yet because they get eaten so fast. Hint: A cleaner way then greasing your hands to press or mold rice krispies is by dipping your hands in water and shaking off the excess. Guarantee your hands won't stick and you won't have a greasy mess from rubbing butter or oil on them either.
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 40 marshmallows
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1419.54 ml Rice Krispies
- 236.59 ml milk chocolate melts (divided)
- 78.07 ml white chocolate chips
- Make rice krispies squares as directed on cereal box and press into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Melt 2/3 cup milk chocolate melting chocolate in microwave safe bowl and spread over top of rice krispies square with the back of a tablespoon; cool in refrigerator until hard.
- Loosen around the outside of the rice krispies square and flip it over in the baking dish.
- First melt the rest of the milk chocolate and then just start drizzling it all over the rice krispies square with a teaspoon.
- Next melt the white melting chocolate and do the same.
- Cool in the refrigerator and then cut into squares.