Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a NZ magazine, yummy dessert.
Make and share this Chocolate Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the ricotta cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Add 2 Tbsp superfine sugar, the Baileys and cream and beat until combined.
- Add rice and first lot of grated chocolate.
- Divide between 4 bowls or glasses.
- Place water and chopped extra chocolate in a pan and stir over medium heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine extra superfine sugar and extra water in a saucepan.
- Stir over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved, then bring to boil rapidly for about 5 minutes until the mixture forms a soft ball when a small amount is dropped into cold water.
- Beat egg yolks until pale.
- Pour boiling sugar syrup into the egg yolks, continue to beat until cool.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Pour over the ricotta mixture and refrigerate until firm.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
It's great! The chocolate rice taste extremely delicious! I requested my Mum to cook it thrice over the week! You'll never forget about the delicious yummy chocolatey taste with rice...