Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Got this from a Jello leaflet in a grocery store. Haven't tried it, but it sounds good. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust or 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 chocolate curls
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Pour 2 cup milk into clean large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick).
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, top with chocolate curls.
- Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.
This was one of our favorite desserts this Thanksgiving. Try it...you'll love it!!
I have not tried this recipe. My copy is slightly different it calls for 6oz oreo crust. The rest is the same. There is a Kraft Kitchen Tip - Healthy Living: Save 40 calories, 6 g of fat and 3.5g of saturated fat per serving by using Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 less fat then cream cheese, fat free milk, cool whip lite whipped topping and a ready to use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust. (Nutrition Information per serving with regular products: 340 calories, 15g total fat, 8g saturated fat). Thanks for posting. Christine (internetnut)
This is a great recipe. I am essentially required to bring this with me every holiday with the family. It is almost becoming a holiday tradition for us. Highly recommend!!