- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust or 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 chocolate curls
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Pour 2 cup milk into clean large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick).
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, top with chocolate curls.
- Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.