1/1 Photo of Chocolate Ribbon Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
Oh my-chocolate cookie, coconut and pecan crust a cream cheese filling and a chocolate topping. Decadent and perfect for the holiday! Adapted from a 2007 calender!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*F>.
- 2Mix crushed cookies, margarine, pecans and coconut: press firmly into the bottom of a 13"x9" baking pan. Chill while preparing filling.
- 3Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until mixed well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mi,ing on low speed after each addition until just blended. Pour over the crust.
- 4Bake 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool, then chill in fridge 3 hours and up to overnight.
- 5Place whipping cream and chocolate in a small saucepan. Cook on low heat until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Pour over cheesecake. Chill 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store any leftover cheesecake in the fridge.
- 6To make this special:.
- 7Once chocolate topping is firm, place 2 additional chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl and microwave on Medium 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir until the chocolate is totally melted. Pour it into a small reclosable plastic bag. Snip off one small corner from the bottom of bag; twist top of bag to squeeze chcolate from bag to pipe a special message, such as Love You, Greetings, etc. on top of cheesecake. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ribbon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.4
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 167.2 mg
- Sodium 466.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g