Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Courtsey of Jell-o
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 of 8 oz package)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed,divided
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust (6 oz.)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjell-o chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tablespoons milk in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- (Mixture will be thick.) Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping.