Courtsey of Jell-o
Make and share this Chocolate Ribbon Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tablespoons milk in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- (Mixture will be thick.) Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping.