Recipe by RachelB-KY
These are yummy! What's better than fresh raspberries and Lindor chocolates? I didn't use a bar I used Lindor truffles cut in half. If you use the truffles use 9 cut in half.
- 12 sheets phyllo dough, thawed if frozen (each about 14 x 9 in.)
- 1 bar lindt lindor truffle
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Have a baking sheet ready. Unfold fillo; cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
- To make each turnover: Remove 1 sheet fillo; lightly coat with nonstick spray or brush with melted butter. Fold in thirds lengthwise; lightly spray or brush top. Place 1 piece chocolate about 1/2 inches from bottom end of strip; top with 1 raspberry. Fold lower right corner over filling, forming a triangle. Continue folding triangles to other end of strip. Place on baking sheet. Repeat to make 12.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Melt remaining 6 pieces chocolate in microwave; drizzle over turnovers. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with remaining raspberries.