1/4 Photos of Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles
5 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring to the cream just to a boil over moderate heat and remove from heat.
- 2Add chocolate, stirring, until smooth.
- 3Let cool slightly and add butter, bit by bit, stirring until smooth.
- 4Stir in jam, Chambord and a pinch of salt and transfer to a bowl.
- 5Chill, covered, for 4 hours, or until firm.
- 6Form mixture by heaping teaspoons into balls and roll in cocoa powder.
- 7Chill on a baking sheet lined with wax paper for 1 hour, or until firm.
- 8Keep in an airtight container, chilled, for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor