Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- 1 1⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
Choice of Coating
- 1 (6 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels or 1 cup nestle toll house milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- nestle cocoa or confectioners' sugar
- In heavy gauge saucepan, combine Morsels, heavy cream, and butter.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in raspberry jam.
- Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 20 minutes.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls; freeze until firm.
- Over hot[not boiling] water melt White baking bars or milk chocolate morsels and shortening, stirring until smooth.
- Drop frozen truffles one at a time, into melted coating; stir quickly to coat, then remove with fork, shaking of excess.
- Or coat with Nestle cocoa or confectioners sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet; chill until set.
- Store refrigerated.