Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The Kraft Food & Family magazine just arrived with a sinfully delicious picture of this dessert. It is so easy to prepare and your guests will be delighted! You will need 1-2 9-inch square pans of brownies depending upon how tightly you like to pack your trifle. Chill time is cook time.
- 3 cups skim milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed & divided (such as Cool Whip)
- brownie, cut into 1-inch cubes (1-2 9-inch baked square)
- 2 cups raspberries (1 pt)
- Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk for 2 minutes or until well-blended.
- Gently stir in 1 C whipped topping.
- In trifle bowl (or 2-qt serving bowl), place brownie cubes in a layer to cover bottom of bowl.
- Top with half the pudding mixture.
- Top with half the raspberries.
- Top with half the remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
This was super easy to make. I used my own recipe for brownies & went from there. Wow! Light fluffy filling with the fudgieness of brownies & the tang of the berries. This will be a 'made often' around here. Thanks for the recipe Ducky. Elegant to put it mildly.