Recipe by Ducky
The Kraft Food & Family magazine just arrived with a sinfully delicious picture of this dessert. It is so easy to prepare and your guests will be delighted! You will need 1-2 9-inch square pans of brownies depending upon how tightly you like to pack your trifle. Chill time is cook time.
Top Review by Iron Bloomers
This was super easy to make. I used my own recipe for brownies & went from there. Wow! Light fluffy filling with the fudgieness of brownies & the tang of the berries. This will be a 'made often' around here. Thanks for the recipe Ducky. Elegant to put it mildly.
- 3 cups skim milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed & divided (such as Cool Whip)
- brownie, cut into 1-inch cubes (1-2 9-inch baked square)
- 2 cups raspberries (1 pt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk for 2 minutes or until well-blended.
- Gently stir in 1 C whipped topping.
- In trifle bowl (or 2-qt serving bowl), place brownie cubes in a layer to cover bottom of bowl.
- Top with half the pudding mixture.
- Top with half the raspberries.
- Top with half the remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.