Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on a bag of Gold Medal flour. Chocolate and raspberry were made to be eaten together. Yum! A fun shape to add to a tray of cookies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed and undrained
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar and butter with spoon. In bottom of ungreased 13/9-inch pan, press dough evenly. Bake 15 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix raspberries, orange juice and cornstarch. heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Cool 10 minutes, Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Carefully spread reapberry mixture over chocolate chips.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until respberry mixture is set. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until lchocolate is firm. For triangles, cut into 4 rows by 3 rows, then cut each square into 4 triangles.
- High altitude (3500 to 6500 feet): In step 2, boil and stir about 3 minutes. In step 3, bake about 25 minutes.