Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a bag of all purpose flour. These are very good and easy to make. The sweetness of the raspberries and the richness of the chocolate were a hit with our tailgating crowd.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed & undrained
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl mix flour, sugar & butter with a spoon. In the bottom of an ungreased 9 X 13 pan, press the dough evenly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a 1 quart saucepan mix the raspberries, orange juice & cornstarh. Heat to boiling stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust and carefully spread the raspberry mixture over the chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and bake about 20 minutes or until raspberry mixture is set.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Cut into triangles.
KEEPER! This was a HUGE hit with a big party of more than 50 people. I also did one with strawberries on top and there were actually fights over them. Easy, elegant, and inexpensive - thanks!