Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy to prepare.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed and undrained
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, mix flour,sugar and butter with spoon.
- In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press dough evenly. Bake 15 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan,mix raspberries,orange juice and cornstarch.
- Heat to boiling,stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Carefully spread raspberry mixture over chocolate chips.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until rasberry mixture is set.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- For triangles,cut into 4 rows by 3 rows, then cut each square into 4 triangles.
- Note: for high altitude (3500to6500feet):.
- In step 2,boil and stir 3 minutes. In step 3, bake about 25 minutes.
These are wonderful Mar-Mar! I used regular size chocolate chips, and it worked out fine. I think next time, I will maybe do 12 ounces of raspberries, and strain out the seeds to make it even more smooth. Just a personal preference. This would be nice with an orange marmalade-like filling too. Maybe I will experiment a little. Very quick and easy too!
Went on a baking spree today...YUM!!