1 hr 20 mins
This fairly easy recipe yields an amazingly rich, sinfully yummy dessert that looks as wonderful as it tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan melt chocolate chips with butter and milk over low heat. Once melted allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- 2While chocolate is cooling, beat the eggs and vanilla on low to blend.
- 3Add sugar and flour to egg mixture, then blend on high for 10 minutes. Stir into cooled chocolate mixture.
- 4Pour into greased 8-inch springform pan. Bake at 325ºF for 35 minutes.
- 5Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
- 6Spread seedless jam across surface of cake. Arrange clean, dry raspberries on top of cake with stem side down, the jam will help glue them in place.
- 7Extra touch: Take any excess chips or a few squares of semi-sweet chocolate and a dab of seedless jam. Place in a zip-lock bag, place in a bowl of very hot water to melt chocolate. Squeeze bag around to blend. Snip small edge off bag and use to drizzle melted chocolate onto berries. This will harden to give a perfect, professional decorated look.
- 8Dust with powdered sugar for added effect.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Torte
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.0
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g