Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is from the current issue of Kraft Food & Family magazine. This sounds like a wonderful combination.
- Break graham crackers crosswise into squares.
- Toast marshmallows until lightly browned and melted.
- Divide chocolate bar into 4 pieces and place 1 piece each on 4 graham cracker squares.
- Top chocolate with marshmallow.
- Place raspberries on top of marshmallow.
- Top with remaining graham crackers and press lightly.
- Serve warm.
Another treat for me and my boys. I followed the recipe as written and we enjoyed these for dessert tonight. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
This was soooo good. I really wanted a picture but the camera was dead so I'll have to take a picture next time. This was a fun, somewhat decadent adult type of dessert. I'm not sure if I grabbed the right graham crackers or not because the ones I had were chocolate dipped. But we all felt like a kid again as we licked our fingers. Thanks for posting.