Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Discovery Health.
- 2⁄3 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 ounces fat free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons almonds (optional)
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional) or honey (optional)
- Add the raspberries, yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, ice cubes and almonds, if using, to the jar of a blender with ice-crushing ability. Make sure the lid is tight.
- Using a "purée" or "ice crush" setting, blend the ingredients until they are relatively smooth. Then blend on "liquidify" or "high speed" setting for a few seconds until completely smooth.
- Add Splenda or honey to taste, if desired. Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately.
Will admit that I tweaked your recipe a bit, in that I left out the two optional ingredients & then substituted a frozen banana for the ice cubes! Also doubled it for 2 of us, & we thoroughly enjoyed this frosty, chocolaty smoothie! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]