Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking at other smoothie recipes, but didn't seem to have everything for any of them. I came up with this using what I had on hand. Tasty, and a good high-protein breakfast that's portable - good for busy people on the go. And it's toddler-friendly, too - my son took a sip of this, and he liked it so much, he did a happy dance and asked for more!
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt (I used fat-free)
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate protein powder (I used Designer Whey from GNC)
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into tall glass and drink immediately.