Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very tasty! They make lovely desserts with very little effort. Here's to a lovely dinner!
Make and share this Chocolate-Raspberry Puff Pastry Shells recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake and cool pastry shells according to pkg directions.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer at high speed until stiff.
- Place 2 tablespoons spread in each pastry shell.
- Top with 4-5 raspberries.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream on top of raspberries.
- Garnish with mint leaves and top with pastry shell tops.
- Serve immediately.