Recipe by Manami
These are very tasty! They make lovely desserts with very little effort. Here's to a lovely dinner!
- 1 (10 ounce) package puff pastry shells, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) jar nutella, chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
- fresh mint leaves, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake and cool pastry shells according to pkg directions.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer at high speed until stiff.
- Place 2 tablespoons spread in each pastry shell.
- Top with 4-5 raspberries.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream on top of raspberries.
- Garnish with mint leaves and top with pastry shell tops.
- Serve immediately.