Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate and Raspberries. The Kalua gives it a dark chocolate flavor. What a flavor combination! Downright tasty.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 3⁄4 ounce razzmatazz raspberry liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce Kahlua
- fresh raspberry
- I prefer Absolute Vodka (actually I prefer Grey Goose or Level, but I can afford Absolute).
- Combine all ingredients in shaker.
- Strain and serve in chilled martini glass (easy way to chill a martini glass is to let it sit a couple of minutes with ice water in it).
- Drop a couple of fresh raspberries in glass.
The recipe i have for this martini doesnt have Kahlua in it & has 1 once (30ml) measures of each of the other ingredients. ....It is superb!!! :)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!!!!!! Wow