Recipe by Amber of AZ
I didn't want to waste a pot of coffee I had brewed earlier in the day so I put the pot in the refrigerator for later use. This is a sweet treat for when hot coffee just does not sound appealing.
- 2 cups of cold chocolate raspberry coffee (or prefered flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3 packets artificial sweetener
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- Mix half and half and artificial sweetner, divide mixture into two cups, add ice to each cup, and pour coffee over mixture.
- Yields 2 servings (1 cup each).