Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I didn't want to waste a pot of coffee I had brewed earlier in the day so I put the pot in the refrigerator for later use. This is a sweet treat for when hot coffee just does not sound appealing.
- 2 cups of cold chocolate raspberry coffee (or prefered flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3 packets artificial sweetener
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- Mix half and half and artificial sweetner, divide mixture into two cups, add ice to each cup, and pour coffee over mixture.
- Yields 2 servings (1 cup each).
This was a nice change of pace. The only thing I would do different is to use coffee ice cubes, as by the time I was half way through it was getting a little diluted.
This was nice. I never had raspberry flavoured coffee, so it was an interedting taste for me. I used 8 ice cubes, which was just right, I think 10 would have been too much for me.
I used a chocolate-coffee and added some raspberry extract. With the half-and-half, this was very rich and decadent! (fat-free, of course!) I only used the equivalent of one packet of sweetener (Splenda), though, and it was plenty sweet. Thanks for a nice recipe to use up extra coffee!