Recipe by Witch Doctor
Home alone and got a craving for chocolate? Here's an interesting dessert for one that combines the taste of chocolate with fresh raspberries.
- 1⁄3 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 chocolate wafers (such as Nabisco Famous)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh raspberry
- grated bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream with the sugar and vanilla in a small deep bowl with an electric mixer until it just holds stiff peaks.
- Spread 1 heaping teaspoon cream onto each of 4 wafers.
- Arrange enough raspberries side by side (as close as possible) on 1 cream topped wafer to form an even layer.
- Stack 2 cream topped wafers on a plate (Cream sides up) and top with a berry wafer, then carefully spread another teaspoon cream over berries. Top with last cream wafer and cover cream with remaining plain wafer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining cream. Cover with an inverted bowl and chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve cake with remaining berries.
- Cake can chill up to 1 day.
- Cooking time is the chilling time.