Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious on chocolate or white cakes.
Make and share this Chocolate-Raspberry Ganache Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- In a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring the heavy cream to a simmer; remove pan from heat.
- Add the chocolate chips, preserves, and butter, shaking the pan to immerse the chocolate and as much of the preserves and butter as possible.
- Let stand for 1 1/2 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted.
- Beat the mixture with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Cool until thick enough to use as a glaze; or, cool completely and whip to desired spreading consistency using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- *Trywith milk chocolate or white chocolate chips.