Recipe by Meghan
A very quick and easy fondue, thats perfect for last minute company. No fondue set is required, but if you have one, go wild!
Top Review by MC Baker
I actually did this without the raspberries, so not exactly the same recipe. I did all heavy cream for the liquid and used Amaretto as my liqueur. This is a very good alternative if you don't have raspberries on hand (I didn't).
- 2 (7 ounce) dark mildly sweet chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup pureed raspberries (frozen works fine) or 1⁄4 cup raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (or other raspberry liqueur)
- seedless grapes or strawberries or peeled peach slices or angel food cake or 1 lb cake or 1 lb marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up chocolate bar and place into a medium bowl.
- Add cream and puree (or juice). Microwave on High for 1 1/2 minutes, stir, Microwave about 1 minute longer or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in Chambord.
- Transfer chocolate to 6-8 individual ramekins, such as small souffle dishes.
- Arrange on plates with dippers.
- Serve with toothpicks or small forks.
- (Or set up in a fondue kit if you have one).