I've had this recipe for so long, I can't even remember where it came from! It is decadently good, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen (no need to thaw if using frozen)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- 4Pour half of the batter directly into the hot buttered pan.
- 5Add 3 cups of the raspberries and the chocolate chunks.
- 6Pour the remaining batter over the berries, then top with the last cup of berries.
- 7Place the pan in the oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is set.
- 8Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Cobbler Cake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 182.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g