1/1 Photo of Chocolate Raspberry Clafouti
Queen Dana's Note:
Gourmet magazine March 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries (2 3/4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 -3 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in middle. Butter a 1 1/2-quarts shallow baking dish.
- 2Toss berries with granulated sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
- 3Blend milk, butter, eggs, brown sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt in a blender until smooth. Scatter berries (with juices) evenly in baking dish, then pour batter over top.
- 4Bake until slightly puffed and firm to the touch, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chopped chocolate. Cool to warm, about 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Clafouti
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 157.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g