Recipe by mandabears
Chocolate and Raspberry together, what is more delicious, oh yeah, add cheesecake. This recipe uses a chocolate fudge cake mix to make it easy and delicious.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 18 ounces fudge cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup red raspberry preserves
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened, I use low fat
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- First layer: Beat ee, chocolate cake mix and softened butter until blended and crumbly.
- Pat into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Second Layer. Heat raspberry preserves until warm.
- Spoon over chocolate layer.
- Third Layer:.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, confectioners sugar and cocoa together untill smooth and well blended.
- Spoon over preserve layer,.
- Bake at 350 degrees until firm 35-45 minutes.
- Watch carefully so cake does not burn.
- Cool and cut into 15 pieces.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.