Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This chocolate topped Raspberry Cheese Pie looks very elegant and yet it is so easy to make. Why not impress your friends &/or family? You won't be sorry. I found this @dianasdesserts.com.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh or concentrated)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, washed or 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust, pie crust or
- 1 (6 ounce) ready made chocolate cookie pie crust (We used the chocolate pie crust)
- fresh raspberry, garnish (optional)
- fresh mint sprig, garnish (optional)
- 2 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350F(180C).
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of pie crust that has been taken out of the "store" plate and placed in a glass one.
- Very slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare Chocolate Glaze:.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate squares with whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thick and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze and chill.
- Garnish with raspberries &/or mint sprigs.
this was so decadent and divine! It was a very smooth and moist cheesecake, not as thick as others, which s the way I looove it! the raspberries and chocolate just made it even more delicious!