Recipe by cassie_bess
Delicious recipe taken from Ready Crust/Eagle Brand ad in Good Housekeeping.
Top Review by briosgaid
I made this tonight in lieu of a birthday cake and everyone loved it! I had to bake my cheesecake layer for an extra ten minutes, though, and the only change I made was to use finely chopped strawberries instead of raspeberries, as they are not in season right now. Even with the chocolate glaze, the chocolate taste was not overpowering at all and the combination of salty-ish cookies and cheesecake and sweet/sour strawberries and bittersweet chocolate was amazing!
- 170.09 g chocolate wafer pie crust (try Ready Crust)
- 170.09 g cream cheese (softened)
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (try Eagle Brand)
- 1 egg
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 56.69 g semisweet baking chocolate
- 0 whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Preheath oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with mixer.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Arrange rasberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate squares with whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill.
- Garnish as desired.