1/2 Photos of Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Delicious recipe taken from Ready Crust/Eagle Brand ad in Good Housekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese in microwave on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- 2Preheath oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Beat cream cheese until fluffy with mixer.
- 4Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- 5Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- 6Arrange rasberries on bottom of crust.
- 7Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- 8Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 10In small saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate squares with whipping cream.
- 11Cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
- 12Remove from heat.
- 13Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill.
- 14Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 278.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: