Delicious recipe taken from Ready Crust/Eagle Brand ad in Good Housekeeping.
Make and share this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Preheath oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with mixer.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Arrange rasberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate squares with whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill.
- Garnish as desired.