Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious recipe taken from Ready Crust/Eagle Brand ad in Good Housekeeping.
Make and share this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Preheath oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with mixer.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Arrange rasberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate squares with whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill.
- Garnish as desired.
I made this tonight in lieu of a birthday cake and everyone loved it! I had to bake my cheesecake layer for an extra ten minutes, though, and the only change I made was to use finely chopped strawberries instead of raspeberries, as they are not in season right now. Even with the chocolate glaze, the chocolate taste was not overpowering at all and the combination of salty-ish cookies and cheesecake and sweet/sour strawberries and bittersweet chocolate was amazing!
This was so good, and really easy. I took it over to a friends home for a dessert and everyone raved about it. I used frozen raspberries, and used them while still frozen in the pie crust, and cooked it fro 30 minutes. It was so yummy. I didnt use the chocolate glaze because I didnt want an overpowering taste of chocolate, and it was just perfect! Thanks!