Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
The ultimate combination!
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust, prepared
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese fluffy, add condensed milk and cream smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Arrange the raspberries on the bottom of the crust.
- Carefully pour the cream-cheese mix into the crust.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until center almost sets.
- In the meantime, chop the chocolate and melt it slowly; stir in the whipping cream.
- Cook and stir, until the mix is smooth and thick.
- Cool down and pour carefully on top of the cooled cheesecake.