A delicious dessert. I got this from my mother's recipe box. I don't know where she got it. I've made this recipe with raspberries and with blueberries. It was good both ways. And now I've made it with strawberries...also delicious.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan, over low heat, melt 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat. Top cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze; chill. Garnish as desired. Makes 1 pie.