1/1 Photo of Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Pie
Mrs. Hughes's Note:
A delicious dessert. I got this from my mother's recipe box. I don't know where she got it. I've made this recipe with raspberries and with blueberries. It was good both ways. And now I've made it with strawberries...also delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 3Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 4Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- 5Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- 6Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- 7Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan, over low heat, melt 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat. Top cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze; chill. Garnish as desired. Makes 1 pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 281.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g