2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix (butter recipe chocolate cake with pudding)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in 1/2 chocolate chips.
- 2Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 9 inch round cake pans.
- 3Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- 4Cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from pans and cool completely.
- 6Brush tops of layers with Chambord.
- 7Place on cake layer on a plate; spread with jam and top with second layer.
- 8Melt remaining chocolate chips over low heat, stirring often.
- 9Remove from heat, gradually stir in sour cream.
- 10Spread on top and sides of cake, sprinkle top with toasted pecans Chill at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.5
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 580.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 57.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor