Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
So wonderfully decadent yet sooooo easy. This is another from the Nestles website. I have made this once and it looks so impressive but is very easy and a chocolate/raspberry lovers dream dessert!
- 395.10 ml dark chocolate chips, divided (the NESTLÃƒ CHOCOLATIER 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels one, zaar doesn't recognize the full name t)
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 78.07 ml frozen raspberries, drained, mashed
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml powdered sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.39-0.45 ml red food coloring (optional)
- 59.14 ml frozen raspberries, drained, mashed
- 78.07 ml whipping cream
- FOR BROWNIE:.
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F & grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- MICROWAVE 1 cup chocolate morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; STIR.
- Morsels may retain some of their original shape; if necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl then beat granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs to sugar mixture; beat until light and fluffy then beat in melted chocolate.
- Stir in flour mixture until blended then stir in mashed raspberries & spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky & then cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- FOR RASPBERRY MOUSSE:.
- CHOP remaining morsels into roughly 1/4-inch pieces.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and food coloring, if desired, in medium mixer bowl until creamy then fold in mashed raspberries and chopped chocolate morsels.
- BEAT cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into raspberry cream cheese mixture until blended & then spread mousse over cooled brownie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour & cut into bars to serve.