Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Valentine's Day is approaching, which means lots of bad candy and useless merchandise will be sold in the next week or so. Over here, we're having fun making our own (healthier) candy --especially these Chocolate Raspberry Bonbons. http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-raspberry-bonbons/
- 3⁄4 cup dark chocolate, 73%
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- Melt chocolate in a small pan over very low heat; you can use a double boiler if you wish and temper the chocolate.
- Using a small paint brush, coat the bottom and sides of a candy mold.
- Place mold in freezer for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- Remove mold from freezer.
- Spoon a scant teaspoon of raspberry jam into each chocolate lined candy mold cup.
- Paint chocolate over raspberry jam to cover and make final layer.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Remove from freezer, turn mold upside down and pop candies out of mold.