1/1 Photo of Chocolate Raspberry Bonbons
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Valentine's Day is approaching, which means lots of bad candy and useless merchandise will be sold in the next week or so. Over here, we're having fun making our own (healthier) candy --especially these Chocolate Raspberry Bonbons. http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-raspberry-bonbons/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate, 73%
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1Melt chocolate in a small pan over very low heat; you can use a double boiler if you wish and temper the chocolate.
- 2Using a small paint brush, coat the bottom and sides of a candy mold.
- 3Place mold in freezer for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- 4Remove mold from freezer.
- 5Spoon a scant teaspoon of raspberry jam into each chocolate lined candy mold cup.
- 6Paint chocolate over raspberry jam to cover and make final layer.
- 7Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- 8Remove from freezer, turn mold upside down and pop candies out of mold.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Bonbons
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g