1/1 Photo of Chocolate Raspberry Bars
Sydney Mike's Note:
This great recipe comes from Taste of Home New Cake Mix Creations cookbook & is only for the sweetest of sweet tooths! Preparation time does not include time needed for crust to cool or for completed bars to cool in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
For the Topping
- 1Prehead oven to 350 degrees F, & grease a 15"x10" glass baking dish.
- 2In large bowl, combine cake mix, egg & butter until crumbly, then press crumb mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- 3Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust appears puffy & dry, then cool on wire rack.
- 4When crust is cool, spread jam over crust.
- 5In microwave or heavy saucepan, melt vanilla chips, then stir until smooth.
- 6In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese & milk until smooth.
- 7Add melted vanilla chips & mix well.
- 8CAREFULLY spread cream cheese mixture over jam.
- 9Melt chocolate chips & butter, then stir until smooth.
- 10Drizzle or pipe over cream cheese layer.
- 11Refrigerate before cutting into SMALL pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 90.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g