Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this smoothie this morning with ingredients I just happened to have on hand. Update 09/21/2008: Based on the two reviews so far, I decided to omit the Crystal Light.
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 2 medium frozen ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 (8 ounce) containersmooth and creamy low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice cube
- Place all ingredients in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth; serve immediately.
Fabulous!!!! But, then what could go wrong with these ingredients? Nothing at all!! I used white milk in place of chocolate and then added a healthy squirt of Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup. I also omitted the crystal light. Not sure what kind of taste that woud have added?? Thanks Lainey for a keeper. Made for 123Hits~
I really enjoyed this smoothie as chocolate with raspberry is one of my favorite things. The only thing I didn't like was the after-taste of the Crystal Light, which I think this drink could do without. It's loaded with flavor, protein and fiber so I will definitely make it again and leave out the crystal light. Thanks!