Recipe by chickpea
A tasty bundt cake with 3 or my favorite flavors mixed together I've found that it is easiest to grind up toasted almond slices.
- 2⁄3 cup softened butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, ground
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur or 2 tablespoons almond flavored liqueur
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add sour cream and almond extract.
- Mix in remainder of ingredients except preserves.
- Put half of batter in a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Place preserves in an tunnel around pan.
- cover with the rest of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Make glaze by boiling water, corn syrup, and sugar until sugar dissolves, then add liquor and chocolate. Stir until dissolved . Let set to thicken then glaze cake.