- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, reduced fat
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup polaner's raspberry all fruit spread
- 6 ounces fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, cottage cheese and fruit spread in a blender until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and blend until smooth.
- Pour pudding mixture into large bowl and slowly stir in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Freeze a minimum of 6 hours, until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Top with raspberries and whipped cream.