1/1 Photo of Chocolate Rasberry Frozen Cheesecake
A frozen pie that taste great without all the fat and calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, reduced fat
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup polaner's raspberry all fruit spread
- 6 ounces fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1Mix milk, cottage cheese and fruit spread in a blender until smooth.
- 2Add pudding mix and blend until smooth.
- 3Pour pudding mixture into large bowl and slowly stir in whipped topping.
- 4Pour into pie crust.
- 5Freeze a minimum of 6 hours, until firm.
- 6Remove cheesecake from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- 7Top with raspberries and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Rasberry Frozen Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 227.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
polaner's raspberry all fruit spread
fat-free whipped topping