Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Chocolate, raisins, and porridge. True comfort food. :)
- 118.29 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml low-fat milk (or 3/4 if you don't like your oatmeal too thick)
- 29.58 ml raisins
- 14.79 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix oats, milk, and raisin in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
This was so delish. Simple yet tasty
So yummy took a pic when I have time I will try to post
I love Oatmeal and eat the same way all the time with raisins the chocolate chips were a nice addition to kick it up a notch. Me and my son ate this and I used the mini chips. Thank You. Made for PAC Fall 09.
Don't know why I never thought of this, but I didn't! Used to have my hot oatmeal with raisins, of course, but with chocolate chips, too? VERY NICE, really, & I might just make it even nicer by substituting a chopped or shaved small 'square' of dark chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate! Thanks for a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted Joeys in the Aus/NZ Special Recipe Swap #19]