Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Unique with a different flavor! Always on my Christmas tray of cookies.
Top Review by 3KillerBs
A very easy cookie to make. And its nice to have the nutrition of the raisin bran amongst the sugar high of the other Christmas treats, but not as flavorful as many other cookies. Maybe adding some cinnamon would be good?
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Raisin Bran cereal, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat egg slightly and add. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Crush raisin bran cereal and blend with flour. Combine with other ingredients.
- Spread mixture into a 9 x 9 inch greased pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. (May add extra raisins.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. When cool cut into small squares.