Recipe by Manami
An easy-to-make snack with just 2 ingredients. Perfect for the coming holidays; Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Courtesy Chef Kim Canteenwalla on calraisins.org
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop and melt chocolate in bowl in microwave (10 seconds at a time), tempering the chocolate.
- With a spoon, spread chocolate in circles the size of a quarter on parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- Quickly add 4-6 raisins to each chocolate circle.
- Make sure to add raisins before chocolate gets hard.
- Place in the refrigerator till chocolate and raisin circles are set.